Whats does an RSP Internship Look Like?
What you put into the internship, is what you will get out of it.
But here's what we can promise, you will be given the opportunity for
RSP offers internships in all areas of theatre production
Interns will have the opportunity to have an active hand in all aspects of RSP’s season, with options of focused or combined track internship.
• Arts Administration: General & Business Management, Fundraising & Development, Publicity & Audience Development, Box Office Operations & Casting
• Design: Costume, Scenic, Sound, Lights and Properties
• Dramaturgy & Literary Management
• Stage & Production Management
• Production: Properties, Set Construction, Run Crew and Board Operation
Program participants will be partnered with a staff member who will act as both supervisor and mentor, and help to oversee that the experience is customized to support each intern’s educational and career goals. Interns are given a high level of responsibility and will be assigned projects to both assist and manage over the duration of their time with RSP.
From season & script selection, new play development, casting, rehearsals, load in, performance to load out, interns will be at the bustling center of it all.
Interns are included in all ensemble events, meetings, and production opportunities, and are also encouraged to take advantage of the many community and networking opportunities that RSP offers.